ACCURATE MARKET RESEARCH PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
• We respect our users’ privacy.
• Our business is built on trust and privacy.
• Accurate, truthful information from our users is the foundation of our business.
• We will strive to earn our users’ trust and to maintain their privacy every day.
USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE PROHIBITED Our Site is intended solely for use by persons 13 years of age or older. All persons under 13 years of age are prohibited from registering on our Site. All persons between the ages of 13 and 18 must have a parent assist in the completion of registration on our Site.
• We collect personally identifiable and demographic information such as name, email address, address, age, income and sex from potential survey respondents through our website and various other means.
• From time-to-time we may post contests or sweepstakes on our Site, which may request demographic information and customer feedback. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to participate and disclose information.
HOW DOES ACCURATE MARKET RESEARCH USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Accurate Market Research does not make any client data available to third parties. We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated from this site. We do not share data from any client with other clients.
Listed below are some of the ways in which your information may be used:
• To compile the results of our AMR polls;
• To improve AMR and its affiliates’ products and services;
• To ask for your participation in surveys, contests or sweepstakes;
• To generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct and report research related to our surveys; We may update the policy from time to time so please check back regularly to see the changes.
POLICY DATE: This policy was last updated on July 22nd, 2016.